Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Planet or Yours? by LC Evans


Our much loved Moosette, good friend, and super-author Linda Evans is battling cancer. She remains positive, and I can see no other outcome than her total cure.
Please join our chorus of prayers for her quick recovery. Despite the illness, Linda has managed to release her new romantic comedy, My Planet or Yours? I know that she’s hoping the sales will alleviate the burden of her medical expenses. This delightful romantic romp is well worth the .99 cents.
I love you Linda,
Barbara

Nora Bryant is a single Earth woman out to ban men from her life after a recent breakup. Triskam is a strikingly handsome extraterrestrial, who crash lands near her remote Arizona home. Add to this mix, a couple of misguided thugs looking for a gold rush, an overly friendly, not-so-guard dog, and a communications device that thinks it's a nanny, and you have My Planet or Yours?, a delightful new romantic comedy by LC Evans, author of the Kindle bestseller, We Interrupt This Date.
My Planet or Yours?   Kindle version   

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1107216735    Nook version

Keep up the great work Linda!



3 comments:

  1. It certainly does look absolutely delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Barbara. Your love and support mean the world to me as I work to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really fun book! Thanks for posting. I'm also sharing this on Twitter. Everyone could use a great romantic comedy, and it's for a great cause. Wishing you all the best, Linda.

    ReplyDelete