Monday, December 23, 2013

Amazon Prime - Streaming


An Honest-to-Pete Testimonial for Streaming
And a gift suggestion just for you





A few years ago I gave my television to a charity. I was moving and planned on getting a new set but never got around to it. I realized there was very little in what was offered on television that appealed to me except for Downton Abbey, Burn Notice, and Weeds. I did miss my HBO/Showtime movies.


Last year I subscribed to Amazon Prime and began streaming movies and television shows. It has been one of the greatest gifts I have given myself. I love that I can watch gobs of shows without commercials, most are free, and all I need is basic cable forgoing those monthly extra charges.


 I curl up with my laptop, as I don’t need a humongous screen, and watch all the goodies… including Downtown Abbey and lots of the old shows like Moonlighting… Yum!



Be good to yourself! Try it!


With Love and Laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment